Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quality VS / and Quantity?

Speaking of Quality and Quantity, we tend to ask one question : Which will you choose? To be frank, most will choose Quality. It is always an obvious answer.

But at times, having something with quality doesn’t mean that you have it all. There is still a lack. Note the question: Quality and Quantity, which will you choose? Note that this question asked is subjected to your choice. You can either choose one of the answer or you can choose both.

Sad to say, many people always chooses one out of the two choices they are given. That includes me. Choosing one from the two choices given shows how limited we are. We seldom think of abundance. In this case, the abundance is in the 2 choices. Quality needs Quantity and Quantity needs Quality.

Broaden your vision. See what God is seeing. And if you can see, God is seeing you having in abundance that He is going to give you if you would stop seeing yourself as limited, poor and every negative thoughts you can think of.

So why both Quality and Quantity is needed? Read the following:

>>We all want Quality time. How many Quality time you want? Just once? I am not sure about you but for me, I definitely more than once! Quality just like spending time with God in your quiet times and the time when you spent with your love ones. That implies Quality & Quantity!

>>When you are fishing, would you prefer getting a few big fishes or a lot of small fishes? Or, would you prefer getting a lot of big fishes? That implies both Quality & Quantity as well.

Don’t limit yourself to either Quality or Quantity. See yourself having both. It might seem as a blessing if you have experienced or perhaps it is if you would be ready to receive what our dearest Father has prepared for us. Its more than what we ever dare to ask and imagine.

Don’t see it as a coincidence. Things don’t happen by chances. Because God leaves nothing to chance. God don’t play dice. At all times, thank God.

Tell God that you want both Quality and Quantity in all the things that He is going to bless you with. Ask with the right attitude. You will receive.

Definately.

Agape~

2Ti 1:3
I thank God whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember
you constantly in my prayers night and day.

Phm 1:4
I thank my God always when I remember you in my prayers...

No comments: