Saturday, February 2, 2008

Specialized Phase Countdown: Week 4

Finally, some time to rest after going through weeks of intensive trainings. Thank God that having been able to stay on the tough trainings till the fourth week of my specialized course was not an easy thing to do. But I made it through so far. All because of the faith that I put in You, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Yes, all things.

I thank You for:
- All the theory tests I passed so far.
- The timing I got for my SOC test.
- The performance when I am holding appointments in leading the section / platoon.
- Being able to thank You all the time.
- Giving me great verses to encourage me in times of need.


It has never been so tough before. We all agreed, but if we work together, we can accomplish this mission. The last mission we have all been waiting for – The combination of all the missons we have gone through so far. The finishing line is getting nearer, press on!

1 more week to Chinese new year
2 more weeks to the last mission exercise


God will bring us through.
Have faith like that of a mustard seed.
Our path will be made straight.

With faith i believe.

No comments: