Friday, February 15, 2008

Specialized Phase Countdown: Final week

Thank God. This week just flew by in an instant when I looked back how we suffered under the scotching sun. It was fun in the way that all the trainees managed to suffer together while training and we played and joked around till we got punished. Managed to get a valentine’s day nights out from our OC. (Ha Mun, u see! It was God who made this Valentine’s Day nights out possible!) Have lots of fun with my section mates together shooting cockroaches and zombies in the arcade@AMK hub. You knew it! Never had so much fun for quite some time with my section mates.

The final week. It’s going to be tougher than any other weeks we have sailed through as a platoon, and as a section. But I can boldly say that God will bring me and all the trainees through the last mission exercise smoothly. Please keep us in prayer to whom that reads this entry.

A 3 day 2 night stay in the vegetation should be fun especially with the company of one another. I pray that we may endure through the nights together with the ability to work as efficient throughout.

The last exercise. The last lap. Persevere!


Agape

No comments: