Saturday, June 6, 2009

Most popular in camp (As deemed by EOCC only!)


Perhaps this is the latest 'in' thing in camp especially for the Engineer cadets.. I was curious why suddenly people around the bunk area started singing this song by themselves. When I asked my buddy who shared the same bunk as me and he showed me this (Youtube) video via his PSP.

During the PT Excellence challenge organized by the OCS school appointment cadets, we had a showdown to see who was the best for that particular IPPT station. And when it comes to the 2.4km station, two cadets from Combat Engineer formation ran in the first wave. They managed to take the lead till the 3rd round...

Upon running past the crowd, the PA system happen to play this song and the 2 leading jokers 'danced' (not bad la, as we the Engineers were thought how to multi task and do concurrent activities..) as what the 'Wondergirls' did in the video and were Disqualified. Reason being - inappropriate behavior.

That is why how this song ('Nobody' by wondergirls) became so popular among us.

It was memorable and funny though..

NOBODY, NOBODY BUT YOU! (EOCC, you rock my life!)

No comments: