Sunday, December 23, 2007

X'mas Celebration @ BPC


The Christmas celebrations in Bethany Presbyterian Church (BPC) has been improving each year! In terms of decoration, performance, songs, atmosphere, food and people are getting better and better. And of course, glory be onto You!

I was really glad that my friends from SP wushu turn up today despite of the heavy rain. I was so happy to see them when I met all of them at Kovan station. Had some hearty chat while waiting for the rest. When all reached, I brought them to the same bus stop where I came from BPC and we took bus 80 and went to hougang.

Yup hougang. Not Upper paya lebar. I led all of them and took the bus at the wrong direction! Shame of me then.. Can u believe I have been going to BPC for more than a decade and still go the wrong way. Haha.. Kept apologising to all who followed me unknowingly till we reached Church nearly 1/2 hour late. If not they will be on time.
But nevertheless, I thank God for the whole event. It was a wonderful night where many people found their true Home. It was a touching scene when one raise up his/her hand to accept Christ. A simple action by raising up one's hand determines where they'll spend their Eternity.

Praise the Lord!
Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. (Psalm 126:5)

No comments: