Saturday, May 24, 2008

Interviewed

Having been to the interview for crossing over selection board was all because of God’s grace and glory. It’s like a dream coming true and yet it’s hard to believe.

“Let not your heart be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me.” (John 14:1) The grace I was receiving from God was so immense that passive thoughts from the devil came in and tried to discourage me.

For the devil knows that having faith in Him will open a wider path for God’s grace and glory to flow through and immediately, the devil planted lots of negative thoughts in my mind telling me that everything I am going through were just sheer coincidence – an incident. “Perhaps I am not suppose to be here for the interview. Why not give up hope just as many said that it is impossible?” whispered the devil.

"Get behind me, Satan! For you are not setting your mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." I used the exact same meaning from Mark 8:33 and denounced. The devil cannot control you for my life has been planned flawlessly by God.

I prayed for wisdom and knowledge in answering the questions they were going to ask. I prayed for the holy spirit to speak on my behalf. I prayed for not leaning on my own understanding but at all times, acknowledge Him and believed that He will make my path straight (Proverb3:5-6). It was a battle of the faith and I believe whatever I have spoke in the Leadership room was all word-for-word planned.

Results will be out in a weeks time.
Selected?
Not selected?
“Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done." (Luke 22:42)


Standing at the highest floor of the building that day was for a reason.
Going into the Leadership room was not at all a coincidence.
Sitting in front of all the colonels and majors was a scene that I have never dare dreamed of.
When a dream is becoming a reality, it is not luck or random chances; I can feel that Someone behind the scene is working at it.
And the ‘Someone’ is someone you can’t do without.


No comments: