Friday, March 6, 2009

Mid-Course Gathering > Paint ('Pain') Ball Challenge



This gathering marks the end of our Basic phase of Engineer Officer Cadet Course (EOCC).
The end of one chapter leads to the begining of the other - the specialized phase.
Though seperating, the memories will stay on.
The day awaits, when we will meet again in the consolidation phase before the Parade.


The officers' creed
"I am the officer of the singapore armed forces
my duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome
I lead my men by example
I answer for their training, morale and discipline
I must excel in everything I do
I serve with pride, honor and integrity
I will over adversity with courage, fortitude and determination
I will delicate my life to singapore"

With respect to the creed, I shall fulfill it with Your grace.

agape

No comments: