Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Gathering, Tango Wing OCS

Eugene & Eugene
- The 1st person who talked to me when I first step in to Tango wing

Buddies
Karan & Eugene



Tango Platoon 3, Section 3
(L-R) Shimon, Benny, Yu Hui, Siang Yi, 2LT Ethan, Eugene , Zhong Xing, Karan, Nicholas, Eugene
(Not in photo: Timothy & Parthi )



Although I have only been in Tango Wing for only 4 weeks, the relationship developed with one another is more than I could imagine.
The hardships we went through is something that words cannot describe.
Everyday spent in Tango wing is a grace experienced from Him. If not for Him, I would not been there.
I thank God for every moment I gone through.

One more week to go
before promoting to senior cadet together
before seperating to various vocations
before we bid our farewells to one another
memories always..

Praise the LORD!

agape
eugene
Tango Wing
(73rd badge/08)








1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.