Sunday, April 20, 2008

Being Green

Perhaps the colour green has become part of my life unknowingly. It’s not my favourite colour but somehow it managed to blend in, gradually. Training recruits, doing duties, going for exercises and trainings programmes are all that is revolving around me. They keep me so busy that losing my tantrums seems so easy. My, my, I guess I really need the time to rejuvenate my spiritual, mental and physical senses asap.

________________________________________________________________ >> The 24 Hours

I felt that I have been missing a lot of things lately. And there’s an urge for me to want to catch up with the rest of the people that I used to spend time with. There’s still a lot of things I need to do. Rick warren, the author of the book ‘Purpose Driven Life’ once said something like this: The 24 hours God gave us daily is definitely enough for us to accomplish everything + all the time you need for God. If the day is not enough for you to spend, something is very wrong.
________________________________________________________________ >>WAIT!

When you ask God for anything, there will always be 3 types of answers God will give. That is – Yes, No and Wait. Apparently, my answers to all my prayers is always wait.
My blessings for all the trials I am going through is storing up gradually. God is stock-piling my blessings for my future, I can feel it. Just cant wait to experience it!


Agape

Rejoice is the Lord ALWAYS

No comments: